Wednesday 27 February 2008

Shaken awake

I would have liked to get down to Wales today.... but a little judder between two of the surface plates that make up the crust of my home planet at 00:57 a.m. this morning mean't a tiny plastic loop on the back of my kitchen clock broke; not a great deal of damage for a 5.2 Richter scale earthquake you may think, however the clock descended rapidly into my sink where 2 of last nights unwashed dinner plates and a dessert bowl wallowed in tepid soapy water. The resulting crash and splash caused me to almost jump out of my skin, my PC screen shook and the doors and windows rattled and the lights fickered.
I settled into bed... waking at 7:25 am and swore, that event in the early hours glitched the electric and messed up my alarm, it had been set for 3:30am and it was now far to late to get to my favourite Welsh hill, Lakenheath and Mildenhall would have to be the destination today, actually it was a good day too, a great sunset, a Bone parked in an impossible to photograph place at the 'Hall, and a fair bit of F15 action too. A few of todays pix in no particular order below.








No comments: