Wednesday 19 March 2008

Tornados and Typhoons



A couple of days in Wales, big mistake on Monday was going to Cad East and watching loads of stuff coming out of Bwlch low and entering Cad far to high, the F15Es being the real pain, although I've done them to death anyway! Did get a nice Kingair and Dominie and with very different backgrounds to that thats available from the Bwlch shelves, so not a complete failure by any means.
Tuesday however was a far better day at Bwlch middle shelf, a long slow morning with the first aircraft through at nigh on midday, F15Es, both way up too high though. Two passes from the Saudi Tonka and a couple of Typhoons bought some wide smiles to the assembled faces on the hill, and some spirited passes from the RAF Valley Hawks enabled me to do some even slower shutter speed panning shots, and once I'd thawed out I decided I'd really had a good time!














1 comment:

Keith Reeder said...

More impressive pictures, Nigel.

"Tonka" = "Tornado"... I learn something new every time I visit this site!

;0)